Two-Stepauthentication is the cherry on the cake for security. It is an extra layer of protection that needs proper authentication before successful login even though you have valid login credit national. Make Wimasco hosting environment more secure and learn about, How to set up Two Step Authentication in Wimasco Admin Panel?
1. First, to login into Wimasco control panel visit,
https://your-domain.com:2222 or https://IP-address:2222 or https://server-hostname:2222.
2. Navigate to Advanced Features → Two-Step Authentication.
3. Now click on Generate Secret.
4. Here you will have two options to set up Two StepAuthentication, a) Using Seceret Set, b) Scanning the QR code. Now, open your Two Step Authentication Application (we recommend the google authenticator app) and scan the QR code using available option.
5. Select the option Require valid Two-Step Authentication Code to login to this account.
6. Finally, click on SAVE.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully configured two-step authentication. On the next login, you need to enter the authentication code from Authenticator App.
Now that we’ve gone over how to set up two-step authentication in Wimasco panel. Do not compromise over the security of web hosting account, set up two-step authentication.
Wimasco offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you should you need our assistance. You’re not using Wimasco for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can do for you in improving your webhosting experience.