Spamassassin is a software tool that can aid in e-mail spam filtering. Wimasco Panel has a number of tools and choices for filtering and blocking spam in both incoming and outgoing communications. SpamAssassin is the most often used of these tools.
In this article, we will see the steps to setup Spamassassin in Wimasco Panel.
How To Setup Spamassassin?
- Firstly, login to the Wimasco panel.
- Then under ‘E-Mail Manager’, select ‘SpamAssassin Setup’ option.
- Now setup the Spamassassin by clicking ‘Enable”. Keep the below things in mind while completing the configuration.
- Where do you want the spam to go?: Choose the location where the Spam Emails to be delivered.
- What score threshold do you wish to use?: Choose a threshold limit (Low, Medium, or High) or enter a custom threshold limit between 0 and 10.
- Would you like to delete high scoring spam?: Configure it according to the preference.
- Do you wish to rewrite the subject of a spam email?: We can customize the subject of the mail. Else, leave the subject unchanged.
- How should the spam be delivered?: Select the option according to the attachment preferences.
- Email Blocklist/ Email Blacklist: Enter the email or list of emails one by one to stop receiving.
- Email Allow/ Email Whitelist: Make sure to whitelist the email address here to ensure that we never miss an email from a certain email address.
- Finally, click the Save button.
- In order to disable the Spamassassin, we have to click the ‘Disable’ button.
In conclusion, our Support team describes the steps for the installation and configuration details of Spamassassin in Wimasco Panel.